Earn bitcoin for free Writing for blogs and news sites

Earn bitcoin for free writing for blogs

If you think you have enough knowledge to contribute about Bitcoin, you can always become a writer for a blog or a news site. Many sites need to fill up a daily quota of posts, and they are desperately looking for writers.
The salary of a blog post writer will vary significantly based on your experience, control of the English language and expertise. If you’re a top-notch writer, you can even make up to $80 per 1000-word blog post. On average, I’m guessing most writer get somewhere around $35 for a 1000-word blog post.

But writing a good blog post takes time. For example, it can take me about four hours to write a 2400-word blog post. So let’s say, theoretically, that I can work for 24 hours straight; I’ll be making around $750. If you want to become a writer, the best way to find Bitcoin blogs that are looking for writers is through Coinality, which aggregates all of the Bitcoin jobs being posted online.

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.
    offshore high risk merchant account providers

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Bitcoin Profit Machine Blog. Designed by OddThemes